BUNDLE OFFER! BUY 4 PACKS GET A PACK FREE!!
You take care choosing what goes into your kid’s lunch box, so store their food naturally.
These beautifully designed reusable beeswax food wraps are the perfect alternative to single-use plastic. They are a versatile choice for keeping food fresh longer.
And the best part is…compared to plastic zip-lock bags and cling wrap they pay for themselves in one school semester!
What do you get in the pack?
- 1 x small (20x20cm, 8x8 inches)
- 1 x medium (28x28cm, 11x11 inches)
- 1 x large (35x35cm, 14x14 inches)
What are they?
- cotton infused with food-grade beeswax, pine rosin and jojoba oil
- waterproof, but breathable
- 100% natural, eco-friendly, non-plastic, polyester free, nylon free
What type of food can I use them for?
- cheese, fruit, vegetables, nuts and bread
- not recommended for raw meat and liquids
- avoid hot foods
How do I use them?
- scrunch the wrap up so it’s malleable and easier to use
- to mimic plastic-wrap’s clingy effect, press your hands into the wrap to warm the wax and help it stick
- when the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally
- check out these great wrapping techniques!
How do I care for them?
- Keep away from sources of heat or anything else capable of melting the wax
- Wash directly with clean water with mild dish soap
- Do not scrub
- Let air dry
- Do not machine clean or place in dishwasher
What happens when they get older?
- Rejuvenate with a warm hair dryer to slowly melt the wax
- When they have completely worn out- FULLY COMPOSTABLE!