You take care choosing what goes into your kid’s lunch box, so store their food naturally.
These beautifully designed reusable beeswax food wraps are the perfect alternative to single-use plastic. They are a versatile choice for keeping food fresh longer.
And the best part is…compared to plastic zip-lock bags and cling wrap they pay for themselves in one school semester!
What do you get in the pack?
- 1 x small (20x20cm, 8x8 inches)
- 1 x medium (28x28cm, 11x11 inches)
- 1 x large (35x35cm, 14x14 inches)
What are they?
- cotton infused with food-grade beeswax, pine rosin and jojoba oil
- waterproof, but breathable
- 100% natural, eco-friendly, non-plastic, polyester free, nylon free
What type of food can I use them for?
- cheese, fruit, vegetables, nuts and bread
- not recommended for raw meat and liquids
- avoid hot foods
How do I use them?
- scrunch the wrap up so it’s malleable and easier to use
- to mimic plastic-wrap’s clingy effect, press your hands into the wrap to warm the wax and help it stick
- when the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally
- check out these great wrapping techniques!
How do I care for them?
- Keep away from sources of heat or anything else capable of melting the wax
- Wash directly with clean water with mild dish soap
- Do not scrub
- Let air dry
- Do not machine clean or place in dishwasher
What happens when they get older?
- Rejuvenate with a warm hair dryer to slowly melt the wax
- When they have completely worn out- FULLY COMPOSTABLE!